Reserve a room or ask info about your holiday in Naftalina
Call us at +39 329 6290465 or fill the form fields below to submit your request of info or reservation.
Naftalina B&B Regulation
1) To receive any kind of information about our B&B and/or to make a reservation request, you can fill the form available on our site or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +39 329 6290465. We will provide you with all the details of your stay and / or confirm your reservation after verifying the availability of the rooms for the given period.
2) In the booking confirmation we will provide you with all the details necessary for payment – by bank transfer – a deposit of 30% calculated on the total cost of the stay that will be paid, with receipt of payment at check- in, in cash.
3) 50% of the deposit can be returned in the event of a cancellation of the reservation only if it is communicated to the e-mail address email@example.com in the time period from 14th to 7th day before the start of the stay. No refund will be due on our part if the cancellation request is due within 7 days prior to the beginning of the stay. No reimbursement will be due, however, in case of early departure on the times set up and previously confirmed in the reservation.
5) Check-in from 3 pm to 8 pm, except for the different needs of our guests.
6) Check-out – Till 11 am. In case of need, we’ll keep your luggage until the end of the day.
7) Pets are not admitted.
8) Breakfast is served in the dining room from 8 am to 10 am. It is forbidden to consume food in your room and turn on your own stove. Use of the common room is not allowed for the preparation or consumption of meals different from breakfast.
9) Rooms and bathrooms are cleaned every day and bed linen and towels are changed every 3 days.
10) Smoking is forbidden in all the rooms and common internal areas.
11) Our rooms do not have safe deposit boxes. Therefore we invite you to leave no value effect in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas. We invite guests to always close their doors and windows. The B & B does not accept any responsibility for the loss, theft or damage to property left in the rooms, bathrooms and common areas and for any damage to persons or property to and from third parties.
12) In accordance with the B & B Rules and the Policies of the Municipal Police, you are required to observe the silence in the time zone between 2 pm and 4 pm and from 10 pm to 8 am.
13) Any customer who, for improper use, neglect or negligence, damages the structure, its equipment or objects, will be charged the amounts needed for repairs, replacement and cleaning of the case. For statutory subtractions, we will proceed to the Local Laws.
14) It is strictly forbidden to receive visits and additional guests.
15) It is recommended to use the toilet properly, avoiding throwing anything into the toilet (please use the appropriate baskets). It is also recommended to turn off the lights every time you leave the room.
16) The key of your room and door should be returned on the day of departure. In case of loss, at check-out you will be charged for their replacement.